Environment Policy - ISO14001: 2004
Faun Zoeller (UK) Limited supplies and services refuse collection bodies, lifting devices & road sweepers to the private and public sectors within the waste industry.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our published objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings. procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
- To maintain ISO14001 registration from a UKAS approved certification body.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- Work together with our people/employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
Simon Hyde Chief Executive Officer